East Bay leaders came out to Patch's first presidential debate watch party between President Barack Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney.
From the economy and deficit to health care and jobs, several topics were touched on during the 90-minute debate.
Here's a list of those who attended our watch party — practically a split between registered Democrats and Republicans:
- Shelby McNamara, Danville chamber chief executive
- David Behring, Danville Rotary
- Al Phillips, Republican Assembly candidate
- Eric Swalwell, Democratic Congressional candidate
- Amy Miller, Dublin school board
- Eric Muetteries, Dublin business owner
- Mark Meuser, State Senate candidate
- Greg Tomlinson, Dublin school board
- Robin Torello, Alameda County Democratic Party chairwoman
- Ellen Corbett, State Senate Majority Leader
Check out the video above to see how they thought the first of three presidential debates went and who they felt came out on top for this one.
We also want to hear from you. What did you think of the overall debate? Which candidate would you say won this debate based on their responses given?