Motorists should be advised that Hartz Ave. and E. Prospect Avenue will be closed to traffic on July 17, 2014 for the Hot Summer Nights Car Show.
From 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. the following streets will be affected:
1. Hartz Avenue between Railroad Avenue and Hartz Way;
2. Linda Mesa Avenue between Railroad Avenue and Rose Avenue;
3. Diablo Road between Hartz Avenue and Rose Avenue;
4. Diablo Road at Front Street, westbound and northbound directions;
5. Local traffic access only between Front Street and Rose Avenue on Diablo Road and Front Street north to Linda Mesa Avenue;
6. Prospect Avenue between the Clock Tower Municipal Parking Lot entrance and Front Street; and
7. Church Street 50 feet west and east of Hartz Avenue.
The Car Show is from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. A large crowd is expected so there will be pedestrian traffic through the area. Motorists are asked to drive with caution.
Railroad Ave. or Front St. are available as alternate routes through the downtown area.
For more information, contact Economic Development Manager Jill Bergman at (925) 314-3369 or email@example.com.
—Information submitted by Town of Danville