Before the polls open tomorrow and in the midst of campaign accusations, it's time to take a moment and have some fun.
Below is a list of presidential trivia questions. The answers are at the bottom of the story.
See how many you can answer correctly without looking. Feel free to put your own trivia in our comments section, too.
1) Who was the only president whose grandfather was also president?
2) Who was the first president born after the Revolutionary War and, therefore, the first president born as a U.S. citizen?
3) Who was the first president born in the 1800s?
4) Who was the first president born in the 1900s?
5) Who was the first president born in a hospital?
6) Who was the only president born on the 4th of July?
7) Who was the only president who got married while in the White House?
8) Who was the first president to use a telephone?
9) Who was the only president who was never married?
10) Which president had the most children?
11) Who was the shortest president?
12) Which state is the birthplace of the most presidents?
13) Who was the only president born in Kentucky?
14) Who was the only president born in Illinois?
15) Who was the only president born in Iowa?
16) Who were the only two presidents born in Texas?
17) Who was the only president born in California?
You can find more presidential information on this website.
1) Benjamin Harrison's grandfather, William Henry Harrison, also served as president, although he only lived for one month after being inaugurated.
2) Martin Van Buren, the nation's eighth president, was born in 1782, the first of our leaders born after 1776.
3) Millard Fillmore, our 13th president, was born in 1800.
4) John F. Kennedy, the nation's 35th president, was born in 1917.
5) Jimmy Carter, the nation's 39th president, was the first of our leaders born in a hospital.
6) Calvin Coolidge, our 30th president, was born on July 4, 1872.
7) Grover Cleveland, our 22nd and 24th president, was married while serving in the White House
8) Rutherford B. Hayes, the 19th president, was the first president to use a phone. His phone number was 1.
9) James Buchanan, the 15th president, was the only one who never married.
10) James Tyler, the 10th president, had 15 children.
11) James Madison, our fourth president, was 5-foot-4 and weighed less than 100 pounds.
12) Virginia has been the birthplace of eight presidents. There are 31 states that have had no presidents born in them.
13) Abraham Lincoln, our 16th president, was born in Kentucky.
14) Ronald Reagan, our 40th president, was born in Illinois.
15) Herbert Hoover, our 31st president, was born in Iowa.
16) Lyndon Johnson, our 36th president, and Dwight Eisenhower, our 34th president, were both born in Texas.
17) Richard Nixon, our 37th president, was born in California.