Sunday, Oct. 7
- Vandalism on 200 block of Rutherford Court was reported at 7:46 a.m.
Monday, Oct. 8
- Vandalism on the 500 block of Danville Boulevard was reported at 10:05 a.m.
- A vehicle accident with property damage was reported on the 300 block of Hartz Avenue was reported at 11:09 a.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 9
- Credit card fraud was reported on the 100 block of Crownridge Drive at 1:20 p.m.
- A petty theft was reported on the 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 2:39 p.m.
- A vehicle accident that led to a fire in the Greenbrook Drive and San Ramon Valley Boulevard intersection was reported at 4:31 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 10
- No noteworthy incidents.
Thursday, Oct. 11
- A commercial burglary on the 700 block of Camino Ramon was reported at 8:59 a.m.
- A weapon on school grounds on the 3100 block of Stone Valley Road (Monte Vista High) was reported and arrest was made at about 10:14 a.m. (Note: The weapon brought to school was a knife, according to police chief Steve Simpkins. A student didn't bring it to school to assault anyone, but under no circumstance can someone bring a knife on campus. The penal code for this 626.10, which can be found here.)
- Credit card fraud was reported at the Avenda Nueva and Diablo Road intersection at about 10:59 a.m.
- A petty theft on the 500 block of Danville Boulevard was reported at 1:29 p.m.
- Vandalism on the 500 block of La Gonda Way was reported at 1:41 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 12
- A residential burglary on the 100 block of Willshire Court was reported at 11:10 a.m.
- A hit and run misdemeanor on the 300 block of Hartz Avenue was reported at 11:33 a.m.
Saturday, Oct. 13
- A vehicle accident which led to a fire at the San Ramon Valley Boulevard and Boone Court intersection was reported at 10:29 a.m.