Sunday, Jan. 20
- A battery at the Camino Tassajara and Parkhaven Drive intersection was reported at 7:31 a.m.
- Malicious telephone calls on the 200 block of Marigold Street was reported at 1:22 p.m.
- A vehicle accident with major injuries at the Diablo Road on Front Street intersection was reported at 8:27 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 21
- A commercial burglary on the Jewel Terrace and San Ramon Valley Boulevard intersection was reported at 7:14 a.m.
- A vehicle burglary on the 100 block of Diamond Drive was reported at 8:10 a.m.
- Credit card fraud on the 200 block of Royal Saint Court was reported at 11:01 a.m.
- A petty theft on the 600 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard was reported at 5:47 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 22
- A unwanted guest was arrested on the 400 block of Evergreen Court was reported at 2:08 a.m.
- A grand theft on the 1000 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard was reported at 8:35 a.m.
- A petty theft arrest on the 3100 block of Fostoria Way was reported at 3:01 p.m.
- Embezzlement on the 400 block Railroad Avenue was reported at 3:33 p.m.
- A burglary on the 500 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard was reported at 5:20 p.m.
- An identity theft on the 100 block Shelby Hill Lane was reported at 6:52 p.m.
- A battery on the 400 block of Diablo Road was reported at 10:12 p.m.