Sunday, Jan. 27
- A traffic stop arrest in the Interstate 680 and Sycamore Valley Road area was reported at 12:13 a.m
- A noise disturbance on the 200 block of El Dorado Avenue was reported at 12:42 a.m.
- A DUI arrest in the Princeton Lane and Princeton Court area was reported at 1:27 a.m.
- A petty theft on the 200 block of Still Creek Road was reported at 8:55 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 28
- A vehicle burglary on the 100 block of Cedar Hollow Drive was reported at 8:35 a.m.
- A hit-and-run misdemanor on the 100 block of Leeds Court was reported at 8:44 a.m.
- A petty theft on the 200 block of Valle Vista Drive was reported at 10:40 a.m.
- A vehicle buglary on the 300 block West El Pintado Road was reported at 12:55 p.m.
- A drugs violation onthe 100 of Diablo Road was reported at 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 29
- A hit-and-run misdemeanor in the San Ramon Valley Boulevard and Sycamore Valley Road area was reported at 3:05 p.m.
- A vehicle accident with property damage at the Camino Tassajara and Liverpool Street area was reported at 4:18 p.m.
- A battery on the 2100 block Oneida Circle was reported at 9:57 p.m.
You can read the log from Jan. 23 to Jan. 26 here.