Sunday, Feb. 3
- A drugs violation in the Old Blackhawk Road and Victoria Place area was reported at 9:21 a.m.
- A vehicle accident with property damage in the Alicante Drive and El Capitan Drive area was reported at 8:01 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 4
- A hit-and-run misdemeanor on the 2500 block of Camino Tassajara was reported at 7:30 a.m.
- A vehicle burglary on the 100 block of Plaza Court was reported at 10:04 a.m.
- Vandalism on the 100 block of El Dorado Avenue was reported at 11:44 a.m.
- A drugs violation on the 500 block of Danville Boulevard was reported at 1:54 p.m.
- A home burglary on the 500 block of Zenith Ridge Drive was reported at 7:46 p.m.
- A home burglary on the 100 block of Narcissus Court was reported at 10:36 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
- A petty theft on the 100 block of Railroad Avenue was reported at 9:44 a.m.
- A drugs violation the 3100 block of Stone Valley Road was reported at 12:51 p.m.
- An identity theft on the 1300 block of Mustang Drive was reported at 2:29 p.m.
- A home burglary on the 200 block of Sutton Circle was reported at 3:06 p.m.
- A defrauding of an innkeeper on the 400 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard was reported at 7:18 p.m.
You can read the log from Jan. 30 to Feb. 2 here.