Saturday, Jan. 18
- DUI arrest at 1:57 a.m. at Fountain Springs
- Car burglary at 11:44 a.m. at Lucky's
- Theft reported at 3:07 p.m. at Charlotte Wood School
Friday, Jan. 17
- Arrest for drug possession at 3:03 p.m. at the Denny's parking lot
- DUI arrest at 11:13 p.m. on Prospect and Hartz Avenues
Thursday, Jan. 16
- Property accident at 9 a.m. on La Gonda Way and El Cerro Blvd.
- Verbal dispute called at 12:24 p.m. on the 80 block of Fawn Place
- Home burglary reported at 3:07 p.m. on the 100 block of Alta Vista Way
- Grand theft at 3:50 p.m. on the 100 block of Zephyr Place
- 'Prowler heard' call at 11:37 p.m. on the 800 block of Diablo Rd.
Wednesday, Jan. 15
- Burglary at John Baldwin Elementary School at 7:45 a.m.
- Arrest for possession at 8:09 a.m. on Camino Ramon and El Capitan Dr.
- Arrest at 11:14 a.m. on the 200 block of Paraiso Dr.
- Hit-and-run reported at 2:42 p.m. at the Danville Post Office
- Grand theft logged at 3:20 p.m. on the 300 block of La Questa Dr.
- Neighbor dispute call at 6:08 p.m. on the 400 block of Sycamore Circle
- Computer fraud logged at 6:31 p.m. on the 600 block of Las Barrancas Dr.
Tuesday, Jan. 14
- Object thrown at moving vehicle at 1:21 a.m. on Camino Tassajara and Shady Creek Dr.
- Theft logged at 10:23 a.m. on the 70 block of Front St.
- Theft logged at 2:32 p.m. on the 900 block of Blemer Rd.
Monday, Jan. 13
- Car theft logged at 1:58 p.m. on the 900 block of Richard Lane
- Hit-and-run at the Danville Library at 7:38 a.m.
- Theft reported at 4:22 p.m. on the 400 block of El Rio Rd.
- Warrant arrest at 4:43 p.m. on the 500 block of La Gonda Way
- Arrest for public drunkenness at 5:54 p.m. on Railroad and Prospect Ave.
- Warrant arrest at 6:38 p.m. on San Ramon Blvd. and Iron Horse Trail
Sunday, Jan. 12
- Lost property reported at 4:02 p.m. on the 100 block of Hartz Ave.
- Harassment logged at 6:48 p.m. on the 100 block of Tuscany Way