Wednesday, Feb. 20
- A fight on the 100 block of Del Amigo Road was reported at 11:44 a.m.
- A battery on the 500 block of La Gonda Way was reported at 5:27 p.m.
- A petty theft on the 400 block of Front Street was reported at 6:47 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 21
- An identity theft on the 100 block of Nerine Court was reported at 8:34 a.m.
- A drugs violation on the 100 block of Del Amigo Road was reported at 9:28 a.m.
- A hit-and-run misdemeanor on the 100 block of Entrada Mesa was reported at 1:29 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 22
- A promiscuous shooting near the Green Valley Road and Leonard Court intersection was reported at 12:08 a.m.
- A drugs violation at Del Amigo was reported at 11:11 a.m.
- A vehicle accident with property damage near the Crow Canyon Road and Blackhawk Road intersection was reported at 10 p.m.
- Vandalism on the 3400 block of Camino Tassajara was reported at 11:27 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 23
- A vehicle burglary on the 400 block of Garden Creek Place was reported at 8:54 a.m.
- A vehicle burglary on the 100 block of Danville Oak Place was reported at 9:35 a.m.
- A commercial burglary on the 100 block of Town and Country Drive was reported at 10:43 a.m.
- A hit-and-run misdemeanor on the 100 block of Railroad Avenue was reported at 3:21 p.m.
- A vehicle accident with major injuries on the Camino Ramon and Greenbrook Drive intersection was reported at 7:54 p.m.
- A drugs violation on the 100 block of Hartz Avenue was reported at 9:53 p.m.
- A promiscuous shooting near Constitution Drive and El Cerro Boulevard was reported at 10:52 p.m.
- A party disturbance on the 200 block of Fairway Drive was reported at 11:47 p.m.
You can read the log from Feb. 17 to Feb. 19 here.