Sunday, Feb. 5
- There was a fight at 2:06 a.m. on the 300 block of Hartz Avenue.
- There was a petty theft reported at 10:14 a.m. from the 100 block of Scenic Court.
- A petty theft from a vehicle was reported at 10:16 a.m. from the 100 block of Summerfield Street.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 3:47 p.m. on the 3100 block of Fostoria Way.
- A petty theft was reported at 5:21 p.m. on the 700 block of Glasgow Circle.
Monday, Feb. 6
- A vehicle accident that resulted in property damage was reported at 8:06 a.m. on Camino Tassajara and Sherburne Hill Road.
- At 8:24, another vehicle accident was reported, also with property damage, at Camino Tassajara and Holbrook Drive at 8:24 a.m.
- Someone was in possession of a counterfeit bill at 10:44 a.m. on the 500 block of La Gonda Way.
- A hit-and-run was reported on the 3100 block of Fostoria Way at 11:31 a.m.
- A burglary from an automobile was reported from the 1200 block of Camino Tassajara at 12:48 p.m.
- Threats were made on the 100 block of Margone Court at 4:59 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 7
- There was a verbal disturbance reported on the 1000 block Diablo Road at 4:53 a.m.
- Animal cruelty was reported at 9:49 a.m. on the 500 block of La Gonda Way.
- A burglary was reported on the 400 block of Liverpool Street at 12:06 a.m.
- Forgery/Fraudulent documents were reported in the 1100 block of River Rock Lane at 12:34 a.m.
- Someone committed fraud on the 300 block of Glasgow Circle at 4 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 8
- A burglary was reported on the 400 block of Liverpool Street at 6:07 a.m.
- Alcohol was reported on the grounds of a school on the 600 block of El Capitan Drive at 1:06 p.m.
- Police responded to a drug violation on the 500 block of Danville Boulevard at 2:02 p.m.
- There was another drug violation reported at Diablo Road and southbound Interstate-680 at 5:46 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 9
- A burglary of a home was reported on the 100 block of Hope Lane at 11:23 a.m.
- Police responded to a drug violation on the 500 block of Danville Boulevard at 12:15 p.m.
- Another drug violation was reported on the 500 block of Danville Boulevard at 1:15 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 10
- Petty theft was reported on the 100 block of East Prospect Avenue at 4:50 p.m.
- There was a vehicle accident with major injuries at San Ramon Valley and Sycamore Valley Road at 4:59 p.m.
- Someone made threats on the 100 block of Padilla Court at 5:10 p.m.
- A civil disturbance was reported on the 200 block of Boone Court at 5:16 p.m.
- Loud music was reported at Diablo and Willowmere roads at 6:21 p.m.
- Someone was pulled over for driving under the influence at Hartz Avenue and West Prospect at 7:08 p.m. and then someone else was pulled over for the same thing at Camino Tassajara and Sycamore Valley at 7:20 p.m.
- There was a reported on the 1000 block of Tassajara Ranch Drive at 9:17 p.m.
- Threats were made on the 300 block of Diablo Road at 9:51 a.m.
- There was a burglary of a home on the 100 block of hope lane at 12:56 p.m.
- Police stopped someone for excessive speed on Camino Tassajara and Old Orchard Drive at 3:03 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 11
- Animal control was called in on Camino Tassajara and Rassani Drive at 1:07 a.m.
- Burglary from an automobile was reported from the 100 block of Glasgow Court at 10:54 a.m.
- Burglary from a home was reported on the 600 block of St. George Road at 11:44 a.m.
- A petty theft was reported from a vehicle on the 100 block of Zephyr Place at 1:22 p.m.
- Someone was drunk in public on the 100 block of Hartz Avenue at 3:44 p.m.
Correction: A previous version of this story incorrectly wrote Glasgow Court instead of Glasgow Circle. This version corrects that error.