Sunday, April 8
* Someone burglarized an automobile on the 500 block of Garden Creek Place. It was reported at 11:32 a.m.
Monday, April 9
* Someone committed battery on the 600 block of St. George Road at 8:34 a.m.
* Identity theft was reported at 1:17 p.m. on the 2200 block of Oneida Circle.
* Credit card fraud was reported at 1:29 p.m. on the 2100 block of Myrtle Beach Lane.
Tuesday, April 10
* Someone burglarized an automobile on the 1300 block of Strawberry Court. It was reported at 8:30 a.m.
* Police responded to an accident with major injuries at Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Road at 4:38 p.m.
* Another auto burglary was reported at 7:28 p.m. at Hartz Way and River Rock Lane.
Wednesday, April 11
* Someone burglarized an automobile on the 300 block of La Questa Drive. It was reported at 6:40 a.m.
* Petty theft from an automobile was reported at 6:48 a.m. on the 800 block of Lancelot Court.
* Two auto burglaries were reported at 8:19 a.m. and 9:25 a.m. on the 100 block of Amigo Road. Another car was burglarized on the 200 block of Amigo Road. It was reported to police at 9:35 a.m.
* Two more auto burglaries were reported at 3:07 p.m. on the 200 block of Edinburgh Circle, and at 3:11 p.m. on the 200 block of Alamatos Drive.
Thursday, April 12
* Someone reported identity theft at 10:32 a.m. on the 700 block of Contada Circle. Another report of identity theft on the same block was reported to police at 10:57 a.m.
* Someone committed battery at Mission Place and Mission Drive. It was reported to police at 5:29 p.m.
Friday, April 13
* Vandalism was reported at 10:30 a.m. on the 700 block of Merrimac Place.
* Forgery was reported on the 300 block of Railroad Avenue at 12:22 p.m.
* Police responded to a report of a stolen vehicle at 4:05 p.m. on the 200 block of Jewel Terrace.
* Domestic violence was reported at 5:21 p.m. on the 500 block of La Gonda Way.
Saturday, April 14
* Petty theft was reported at 9:53 a.m. on the 200 block of Jewel Terrace.
* Vandalism was reported on the 600 block of Doral Drive at 11:36 a.m.
* Another case of petty theft was reported at 4:17 p.m. on the 1000 block of La Gonda Way.
* An automobile accident involving property damage was reported at
8:11 p.m. at Camino Tassajara and Holbrook Drive.
* Petty theft was reported at 11:27 p.m. on the 100 block of Rubicon Circle.
The Danville Police department made one arrest last week. This incident was pulled directly from the police log:
A shoplifter was arrested at 8:59 p.m. on April 13 on the 300 block of Railroad Avenue.
Sign up for the Danville Patch daily newsletter and get all your local Danville and Alamo news delivered to your inbox first thing in the morning.