Sunday, March 11
- Someone burglarized an automobile on the 100 block of St. Philip Court. It was reported at 8 a.m.
- Someone committed battery on the 1000 block of Diablo Road at 3:40 p.m.
Monday, March 12
- Credit card fraud was committed on the 200 block of Burleigh Place and reported at 3:17 p.m.
Tuesday, March. 13
- Vandalism was reported on the 200 block of Jewel Terrace at 2:54 p.m.
- Burglary from an automobile was reported at 9:30 p.m. on the 600 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard.
Wednesday, March 14
- Vandalism was reported on the 200 block of Jasmine Way at 1:28 p.m.
- Danville police responded to an accident with major injuries at Hartz Avenue and West Prospected Avenue at 9:10 p.m.
Thursday, March 15
- Petty theft was reported from the 300 block of Ilo Lane at 4:26 p.m.
- Burglary from an automobile was reported on the 100 block of Midland at 5:10 p.m.
Friday, March 16
- Danville police responded to a felony embezzlement call at 11:24 a.m. on the 3400 block of Fostoria Way.
Saturday, March 17
- Someone shoplifted from the 100 block of Hartz Avenue. It was reported at 1:06 p.m.
- Vandalism was reported on the 200 block of Liverpool Street at 10:12 a.m.
Burglary from an automobile was reported from the 4100 block of Camino Tassajara at 3:08 p.m. Then, at 8:56 p.m., another burglary from an automobile was reported on the 11000 block of Crow Canyon Road.
The Danville Police department made nine arrests last week. These incidents were pulled directly form the police log:
- Four suspicious subjects were stopped last week that resulted in arrests. They were on the 100 block of St. Thomas, the 100 block of Waterman Circle, at Diablo Road and Hartz Avenue, and at Greenbrook and Mustang drives.
- A "CVC-Parker" at West Prospect Avenue and Railroad Avenue was arrested on March 12 at 1:37 p.m.
- Three traffic stops -- one at Diablo Road and southbound Interstate 680, another at Greenbrook Drive and Van Patten Drive, and the third at Camino Tassajara and Sherburne Hills -- resulted in arrests.
- A vehicle accident with major injuries at Hartz Avenue and West Prospect Avenue on March 14 at 10:10 p.m. resulted in an arrest.
Sign up for the Danville Patch daily newsletter and get all your local Danville and Alamo news delivered to your inbox first thing in the morning.