Sunday, May 27
- Someone reported an unwanted guest on the 300 block of Hartz Avenue at 11:03 p.m.
Monday, May 28
- An automobile was burglarized on the 100 block of Larkwood Circle. It was reported at 5:10 p.m.
Tuesday, May 29
- Someone committed petty theft on the 400 block of Hartz Avenue. It was reported at 11:33 a.m.
- Petty theft was committed again on the 100 block of Westfield Circle. Danville Police made an arrest in this incident at 7:24 p.m.
- Someone shoplifted on the 600 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard. It was reported at 8:38 p.m.
Wednesday, May 30
- Someone was arrested for possessing drugs on the 3100 block of Stone Valley Road at 9:05 a.m.
- Someone committed theft on the 800 block of Camino Ramon. It was repotted at 1:15 p.m.
Thursday, May 31
- Grand theft was committed on the 100 block of Mauri Court and again on the 100 block of Blemer Court at 5:32 p.m. and 5:44 p.m. respectively.
Friday, June 1
- Someone committed petty theft on the 900 block of Blemer Road. It was reported at 4 p.m.
Saturday, June 2
- Someone was drunk in public on the 300 block of Hartz Avenue at 12:23 a.m.
- A hazardous materials incident was reported on the 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 9:33 a.m. .
The Danville Police department made 15 arrests last week. The incidents were pulled directly from the police log:
- Four vehicle traffic stops resulted in four arrests.
- An investigation on the 800 block of Camino Ramon resulted in an arrest at 12:48 a.m. on May 29. Later that day, another investigation on the 500 block of Bobbie Drive resulted in an arrest at 6:29 p.m.
- On May 30, another investigation at the 100 block of Turrini Place resulted in an arrest at 9:17 p.m.
- Danville Police arrested a suspect for petty theft on the 100 block of Westfield Circle at 7:24 p.m. on May 29
- Two suspicious vehicle stops resulted in two arrests.
- Danville Police arrested someone for drug possession on may 30 at 9:05 a.m. on the 3100 block of Stone Valley Road.
- Two suspicious subject stop resulted in an arrest.
- Suspicious circumstance resulted in an arrest.
- An incident where a resident hailed an officer resulted in an arrest.
Sign up for the Danville Patch daily newsletter and get all your local Danville and Alamo news delivered to your inbox first thing in the morning.