Sunday, May 6
- Someone stole a vehicle from the 400 block of Hartz Avenue. It was reported at 3:38 p.m.
Monday, May 7
- A hit-and-run was reported on the 400 block of Front Street at 11:55 a.m.
- A home was burglarized on the 700 block of Brookside Drive. It was reported at 6:05 p.m.
Tuesday, May 8
- Someone committed grand theft from the 700 block of El Pintado Road. It was reported at 7:41 p.m.
Wednesday, May 9
- Someone's identity was stolen from the 200 block of Tim Court. It was reported at 10:30 a.m.
- A bicycle was stolen from the 800 block of Camino Ramon. It was reported at 11:42 a.m.
- Someone committed petty theft on the 3100 block of Stone Valley Road. It was reported at 7:43 p.m.
- A home was burglarized on the 800 block of El Cerro Boulevard. It was reported at 7:45 p.m.
Thursday, May 10
- Battery was committed on the 100 block of Hartz Avenue. It was reported at 8:57 p.m.
Friday, May 11
- Someone burglarized a home on the 400 block of Alcazar court. It was reported at 2:32 p.m.
- Someone shoplifted from the 300 block of Hartz Avenue. It was reported at 3:20 p.m.
Saturday, May 12
- Petty theft was reported from the 1500 block of St. Helena Drive. It was reported at 10:10 p.m.
The Danville Police department made nine arrests last week. The incidents were pulled directly from the police log:
- One traffic stop resulted in an arrest.
- Four suspicious subjects were stopped that resulting in four arrests.
- Three suspicious vehicles stopped that resulted in three arrests.
- A vehicle accident resulted in an arrest.
Sign up for the Danville Patch daily newsletter and get all your local Danville and Alamo news delivered to your inbox first thing in the morning.