Sunday, July 22
- Someone burglarized an automobile on the 100 block of Madera Court. I was reported at about 1:40 p.m.
- A petty theft was reported on the 100 block of Town and Country Drive at about 3:30 p.m.
Monday, July 23
- A home was burglarized on the 100 block of Franciscan Drive. It was reported at about 3 p.m.
- A petty theft was reported on 500 block of Zephyer Circle at about 3:15 p.m.
- Someone committed credit card fraud on the 300 block of Conway Drive. It was reported at about 3:45 p.m.
- A vehicle accident resulting in property damage was reported at the Diablo Road and Front Street intersection at about 6:35 p.m.
Tuesday, July 24
- Nothing of note.
Wednesday, July 25
- Someone was arrested for reckless driving on the 100 block of Diablo Road at about 12:45 p.m.
- Someone committed forgery on the 500 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard at about 3:45 p.m.
Thursday, July 26
- A grand theft was reported on the 3100 of Fostoria Way at about 4:30 p.m.
- A minor in possesion of alcohol was arrested on the 1400 block of Lawrence Road at about 8:35 p.m.
Friday, July 27
- A vehicle accident with property damage was reported in the Camino Drive and Green Valley Road intersection at about 1:55 p.m.
- An incident of vandalism was reported on the 100 block of Belgian Drive at about 2:15 p.m.
- A vehicle accident with property damage was reported on El Cerro Boulevard near the Interstate 680 northboud on-ramp at about 2:45 p.m.
Saturday, July 28
- A grand theft was reported on the 2100 block of Myrtle Beach Lane at about 3:35 p.m.
Sign up for the Danville Patch daily newsletter and get all your local Danville and Alamo news delivered to your inbox first thing in the morning.