Some of you may have your weekend plans fleshed out. Some of you may be winging it. Some of you may need a little help.
If you need some help, here are a few things around Danville that can get you out of the house.
- When: Saturday, 8 p.m.
- Where: Village Theatre
- Cost: $10
- Why go: If you're not laughing, you're not living.
- When: Sunday, 3 p.m.
- Where: Art on the Lane
- Cost: $120
- Why go: Art is life... plus it's fun.
- When: Saturday, 6:15 a.m.
- Where: 968 Blemer Rd, Danville
- Cost: $4
- Why go: If you're going to get up this early, you might as well burn some calories!
- When: Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Railroad Ave. Municipal Parking Lot
- Cost: Free
- Why go: Fresh veggies and crisp morning air. Why not?
No excuses. You now have stuff to do.
If you're doing something else, tell us about it in the comments section!