Calling all service, retail, restaurant and home-based businesses in Danville!
Regardless of the type of business, a new, free seminar on Oct. 24 will provide great new ideas on how to use the Town of Danville’s footprint to expand resources.
Come to the Veterans Memorial Building/ Danville Senior Center, 115 E. Prospect Ave. from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. to learn about:
- Meeting rooms and special event venues in town
- Unique "only in Danville" backdrops for business
- Free websites available for your business
- Networking and referrals
- Business concierge services
- Business grants from the town of Danville
Registration for this FREE, event is required. Sign up before the seminar is full by going to http://danvilleplaybook.eventbrite.com/
For more information, contact Economic Development Manager Jill Bergman at (925) 314-3369 email@example.com.