Memorial Day weekend will be a time to pamper yourself this year, by coming downtown and trying out tons of different foods during the “Simply Delicious Danville” culinary tour.
Set for May 26 from 10 a.m.–3 p.m., the open house tour will allow visitors to stroll through the downtown, trying out wines, chocolates, small plates and other fine dining offerings from Danville businesses. Tickets are $48.
To purchase tickets, go here.
The Open House format will allow guests to sample the wares of our fine culinary establishments, but also visit the many other fine boutiques and shops in the downtown. Throughout the day, participating businesses will host demonstrations and tastings.
Participating businesses include:
- Junebug Bakery and Incontro
Scheduled DEMOS include:
- 10:30-11:15 a.m. at Amber or Peasant/Pear
- 11:30-12 a.m. at Mangia Mi or Incontro
- 12:15-12:45 p.m. at Danville Chocolates, Vine/Bridges and AuburnJames
- 1-1:30 p.m. at Amber and Peasant/Pear
- 1:45-2:15 p.m. at Danville Chocolates
- 2-2:30 p.m. at Vine/Bridges and Auburn James
- 2:30-3 p.m. at Mangia Mi and Incontro
From out of the area, make a “Daycation” out of it, The Tri-Valley Convention and Visitor Bureau is offering a $50 Visa gift card for those who stay and play in Danville as part of this event. For details on the event or to learn about the hotel promotion for those visiting “Simply Delicious Danville”, visit www.simplydeliciousdanville.com.
-Town of Danville